Do you want to integrate Magento into your eCommerce ecosystem ? We will help you manage a flexible and reliable synchronization between your eCommerce website and your management tools.
Do you want to exchange data between your Magento platform and your management tools ? You have already done it, but you’re having a painful exploitation ? Our experience regarding ERP connection should interest you ! What is really important for your eCommerce activity is to efficiently connect all your solutions : stocks, prices, customer data, transactions, order processing, accounting documents … Your customer will be satisfied when the data is complete, reliable and rapidly updated, especially if you operate multiple sales channels (multichannel). Since its creation, the Clever Age team dedicated to Magento has developed some skills to offer you the most secure and efficient services.
CONNECTION, INTERCONNECTION, COUPLING, CONNECTOR, MIDDLEWARE …
All this terms can be used to define the “link” between an eCommerce website and a management solution. This link, this connection, allows a real-time interaction. For example, orders placed on the merchant site are instantly integrated into the ERP to be processed. Once the orders are shipped, the invoices are automatically generated in PDF and pushed onto the customer account, on the eCommerce platform.
FACILITATE THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR ECOMMERCE ACTIVITY
Do you want to optimize the exchange of information between your Magento platform and your ERP ? Do you have several B2B / B2C eCommerce tools or sites and need to centralize information ? Our teams developed a connection which will help you industrialize your business, provide up-to-date information to your customers, improve your accounting and ensure logistics and delivery.
Our 2Connect solution ensures the exchange of all information related to the trade and easily adapts to all kind of activities. Together, we define the nature of the data between your ERP and your eCommerce platform, we identify the specificity of the incoming and outgoing formats, we determine the task planning and ensure the security of the flows.
ENSURE THE SYSTEM INDEPENDANCE IN ORDER TO SECURE DATA EXCHANGES
If you want to secure and track your flows, you need a good connection between your eCommerce site and your ERP. Thanks to that, you won’t lose any information. Robustness is a crucial element, it allows the creation, the update or the delete of customer accounts, tariffs, orders or delivery notes.
If your system crashes or change, your ERP and your Magento site remain independent. If one is unavailable, it should not affect the other. Similarly, during a major update of one of the solutions, the other connected solutions are not impacted. There is only the configuration of the management of the flows which will be modified.
2CONNECT, THE INDUSTRIAL MAGENTO/ERP CONNECTOR
We have developed the 2Connect solution, a connection middleware from our research and development center. With this solution, our goal is simple : to quickly implement a robust and industrial coupling. 2Connect is deployed since 2009 and it is implemented in 80 % of our Magento eCommerce projects. It takes into account your processes and data formats. 2Connect fits your needs and purposes. We define together which flows need to be connected, and we choose exchanges frequencies. 2Connect is designed to integrate into any Magento ecosystem. It interfaces with almost all the ERP on the market, as well as with a large number of specific management tools.
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN 2CONNECT AND OTHER CONNECTORS :
- BUSINESS : Your processes and data formats are taken into account. 2Connect is configurable to suit your needs and purposes.
- SAFETY : All exchanges between your eCommerce platform and your management tools are secure : no sensitive data is transferred “openly”.
- ROBUSTNESS : Your flows are traced and stored from payment to shipping : you will never lose any information, even in the event of an incident arises on one of the connected solutions.
- PERFORMANCE : 2Connect can handle some important and frequent increases in workload.
- AUTONOMY : Your management solutions and your eCommerce platform remain independent. If one crashes, it doesn’t affect the other. It’s the best solution to preserve the sales chain activity during a failure. Your turnover will be slightly affected, but it won’t be drastically reduced !
- INDEPENDENCE : : You can switch to an other management solution, change your eCommerce platform, modify your information system architecture. In any case, 2Connect remains operational because it doesn’t depend on the languages or the tools.
- SCALABILITY : You can progressively add the flows you want to synchronize, you can modify the behaviors of those already implemented, adjust the task scheduling, add a sales channel … 2Connect is designed to adapt to your business priorities.
- MONITORING : 2Connect centralizes every action made on the exchanged data : import, compliance analysis, processing, export, response of connected tools … If an error occurs, you’ll receive an e-mail notification. A web interface allows you to check if the task execution is correct and to look for the details of any errors.
2CONNECT IS A ROBUST AND RELIABLE CONNECTOR, ADAPTABLE TO ALL MANAGEMENT (ERP) SOLUTIONS
2Connect integrates into any information system. Its main advantage is to limit the dependencies between the connected tools, in order to avoid serious modifications and complicated development in systems as sensitive as the Magento platform or the ERP (pas sûre mais jsais pas cmt le formuler). Each tool keeps the usual input and output flows and formats. 2Connect will take over to process the flows and transmit them to the target tools with standardized data.
Thanks to this major advantage, the connected solutions can evolve without disrupting every time the entire information system. As a result, you can benefit from a great flexibility at lower cost !
Tested, documented and constantly perfected, the technical and functional components of our 2Business and 2Connect solutions enrich Magento Community Edition and Magento Enterprise Edition. They improve the reliability and responsiveness of eCommerce websites, and they foster a rapid return on investment.
2CONNECT SYNCHRONIZES ALL E-COMMERCE DATA
- Customer accounts (creation, update, deletion)
- Products (information, prices, status, stock, images, distribution, cross-selling, up-selling …)
- Orders (creation, processing steps)
- Cost estimates (requests, validation, modification)
- Payments (lump-sum payment, payment in several installments, on a partial invoice …)
- Invoices, credit notes and delivery slips (with parcel tracking)
- Your specific flows (requests for catalogs, annual balance of B2B purchases …)