WE ARE GROWING, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COUNTRY MANAGER
About Clever Age :
Founded in 2001,Clever Age specializes in the digitalization of the customer experience and assists major players in B2C and B2B sectors worldwide in defining and implementing their digital strategy (Marketing and Omnichannel Sales performances, Unified Commerce, Product Data Chain, Customer Data Chain, Enterprise Architecture). By combining the know-how of experts in digital marketing, technical architectures and production infrastructures, the company is involved in the entire value chain of a project : consulting, design, implementation and follow-up.
It has more than 350 digital experts. The development of the company has always been made in the respect of our three founding values :
- Independence : we advise our clients in their strategic choices without any external pressure
- Intelligence : our sector requires us to maintain a permanent “informed” watch in order to avoid false leads for our clients and to seize opportunities
- Sustainability : we do not seek to “make a one-shot” but to implement effective systems over the long term.
In 2021, Clever Age generated €40 million in revenues through its French offices and its foreign subsidiaries in Asia and North America. The company has 300 active clients, mainly large accounts.
With the opening of Clever Age Italy in Milan, We are looking for a Country Manager
Would you like to try the Clever Age experience and join us ?
Job responsibilities :
- Create, develop and manage our new subsidiary in Italy
- Reach new markets, develop a clients’ portfolio, participate in the pre-sales phases
- Manage local relationships with software vendors (Adobe, VTEX, Akeneo, SAP, Mirakl, Acquia …)
- Participate in program management of large scale omnichannel projects (e-Commerce, PIM, CDP, OMS, CMS …)
- Work actively with other agencies of the group
- Build a local delivery team and be responsible for quality of our delivery (Consulting To Delivery)
Skills and experience :
- Graduated from an engineering school or business school
- Minimum 6+ years experience in digital consulting and/or project management
- Experience delivering large scale E-Commerce projects
- Knowledge of the digital market in Italia
- Knowledge of digital omnichannel architecture and technological trends
- Like to interact with customers, prospects, candidates, partners
- Leader, Team Builder you are able to motivate and converge everybody toward common objectives, a “company first” mentality
- Existing network of potential clients, partners or future team members in your geographical location
- Italian and english fluently, both written and spoken
- Be curious, sociable and share your knowledge with your people
You are curious and enthusiastic about working on large-scale projects.
You wish to join a dynamic team where exchange and sharing of knowledge are the main values.
You want to evolve within an agency that can offer you national and international career opportunities ?
Apply and join our team now !
OR ...apply quicker with your LinkedIn account