Clever Age is recruiting Java Developers, in Singapore
Clever Age is a full-service agency covering the entire digital production chain. We provide consulting and technology services to help clients define and implement their omni-channel strategy.
Our knowledge of the whole omni-channel ecosystem, our independence from software vendors, and our involvement in project implementation make us a legitimate partner to support any client who wants to leverage digital technologies to bring value to their customers and differentiate from the competition.
Job Responsibilities :
We are recruiting Java Developers to take part in the digital transformation program of a major travel retailer. Part of the development team, you will get to work with passionate people to build a new Partner Management Platform at a global scale, which will help manage partners data, incentives and B2B2C travel services across multiple locations.
Aside from your projects, you will be encouraged to contribute and grow our development practice ; explore / assess new technologies, suggest changes to our methodologies, best practices, write blog articles…
- You have at least 3-year experience in Java
- You have previously worked in Agile
- You have experience working with REST and APIs
- You master the following skills :
- Languages : Java/J2EE, Scala, SQL
- Frameworks : Spring, Play or Hibernate
- Work environment : Maven, GIT, Jenkins, JBoss, Unix System
- Web technologies : HTML 5, CSS
- One or more of the following skills is a plus :
- Frameworks : Mule, Elasticsearch
- Testing skill : Junit, Cucumber, Behat
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins for continuous deployment
- You keep yourself informed about Java latest innovations
- Good communication skills, fluent English (spoken and written), Mandarin is a plus.
What Clever Age can offer you
- Challenging projects
- Daily exchange with experts all over the world
- Insurance plan
- One gathering week-end per year with all the Asian teams, in a mystery location
- And more team building events !