ABOUT CLEVER AGE – WHO WE ARE
Clever Age is a full-service agency covering the entire digital production chain. We provide consulting and technology services to help clients define and implement their omni-channel strategy. We are recognized as a leading digital transformation company. Our knowledge of the whole omni-channel ecosystem, our independence from software vendors, and our involvement in project implementation makes us a legitimate partner to support any customer who wants to leverage digital technologies to bring value to their customers and differentiate from the competition.
Clever Age has presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Canada and France where our Headquarter is based with 12 offices.
WE ARE INDEPENDANT
We operate in a constantly changing industry : new concepts, new technological solutions, … The market needs a player that is both independent and actively involved in projects, so that organizations can make informed decisions. At Clever Age, you will have the opportunity to deal with world leading software vendors and be able to sell large scale projects based on cutting edge technologies.
For more information : www.clever-age.com
Clever Age is looking for one of his global clients, a leading beauty retailer in the world, in Singapore a Senior Delivery Manager. The delivery manager will help to deploy an ambitious CRM & loyalty program for this client.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time, in scope, within budget, and with the highest level of quality
- Liaise with third-party vendors, in-house teams, infrastructure, architects, IT and business to ensure the highest level of collaboration, align on priorities, timelines, assess & drive technical dependencies and follow up on progress
- Share status updates with the business stakeholders on key topics, address risks and facilitate the digital transformation (UAT, dry-runs, content upload, build, training, business requirements….)
- Organize teams and resources (in-shore & offshore) to address parallel work (core platform upgrade, maintenance, roll-outs, new features…), ensuring team’s capacity while guaranteeing day-to-day activities (capacity based approach)
- Setup and promote collaborative tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, Team Up, Smartsheet…) in order to ease the flow of communication
- Actively participate in the agile transformation by setting up the processes, ceremonies and allowing the team to be fully autonomous
- Participate in DevOps transformation
- 8+ years experience in proven position
- Strong experience in CRM & Loyalty program delivery
- Experience in regional CRM programs is a plus (China, SEA, Japan, …)
- Strong knowledge of localized social channels (WeChat, Kakao, Line) and marketing automation (email, SMS, push …)
- Comfortable to work in a cross-cultural environment with diversity of backgrounds and styles
- Ability to build strong relationships with different teams, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders, executives, chiefs and internal business partners
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in speaking Chinese and fluent in Mandarin is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio and Adobe products
- Project management certifications desirable : PMP, SCRUM
- Tools related to Project Management and AGILE methodology (MS-Project, Confluence, JIRA, Smartsheet, …)
- Singapore citizen preferred
- Medical insurance
- 15 days paid leaves and 14 sick leaves
- Flexible WFH
Knowing the wealth of the web would not be what it is without the wide variety of
people who make it up, Clever Age is committed to recruit professionals from different
horizons with complementary personal, educational and professional backgrounds.
We like to work in a healthy and relaxed atmosphere. Our everyday relations are positive and friendly. Everyone works autonomously, in an atmosphere of mutual trust and support.
CURIOSITY AND PASSION
We multiply opportunities to get together and talk about our digital expertise. You can attend or lead our technical meetings, participate in coding evenings, write blog articles, or become a speaker in conferences such as Paris Web, Dot. JS But let’s not
only talk business. We also organize more festive events (an evening gastronomy, sports events, Clever Jam).
- Passionate and talented teams
- A human-sized work environment
- The opportunity to work in a team on interesting and innovative projects
- Regular discussions to help you build your career path
- Regular friendly events are part of our corporate life and all collaborators can freely participate
- The « Mystery Tour Asia », our annual event allowing the collaborators of all our agencies in Asia (Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore and Hong Kong) to share festive moments outside the usual working environment
LOCATION : SINGAPORE
TYPE OF POSITION : FULL TIME
SALARY : 8 000 – 10 000 $SGP (based on candidate experience)
OR ...apply quicker with your LinkedIn account