Clever Age is hiring a Solution Architect, Master Data Management
We are looking for a strong candidate with a passion for technology and a desire to apply technology to meet business objectives. You will own, develop and continuously improve the Product Information Management (PIM) application for usage by key business functions.
- Design and implement innovative solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational and business processes and objectives.
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences.
- Maintain and own solution blueprint and technical roadmap of MDM applications that fits within overall technology architecture.
- Co-own the roadmap for MDM with the business product owner.
- Manage projects to deliver new or enhanced functions to the Global Technology application landscape that are aligned with the business strategy and objectives while adhering to best in class MDM best practices in the industry.
- Manage work efforts with technical team for issue resolution, enhancements and projects.
- Research on upcoming product releases and recommend for upgrades.
- Regularly review existing product performance with the business and IT stakeholders to ensure technology products meet expectations in terms of quality, availability and functionality.
- Keep up to date in the latest trends in the market and IT for the master data management.
- Coach and advise the functional workstreams through data quality procedures to ensure data is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Define Master Data Governance together with Business Owners and program key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Master Data Management functional team and partner actively with the business stream lead and members. Collaborate with the program and business teams to ensure continuous business and IT alignment.
- Ensure the smooth delivery and transition across program phases from as-is to the to-be MDM landscape, systems and processes, from initiation through requirements, design, build and rollout and a smooth handover to the support and operations teams.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or IT
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience on MDM Products with minimum 5 project implementation experience, Informatica Customer/Product 360 is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders and other technologists in a project capacity
- Experience in consulting companies as a solution architect for MDM and/or PIM implementation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of architecture standard and industry best practices in MDM/PIM domains.
- Ability to develop and implement data governance and standards.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the current master data environment (including systems, policies, processes, and procedures).
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects.
- Able to travel every quarter, to work with the Global Technology team based in Singapore.
- Industry: Travel Retail
- Location: Singapore
- Able to work in customer premise