Clever Age is hiring a Solution Architect, Master Data Management.
We are looking for a strong candidate with a passion for technology, a desire to apply technology to meet business objectives, and to help develop our maturity and solutions in the master data management area. You will own the continuous development, improvement, and technology surround our product information management (aka PIM) applications and integration for usage by key business functions.
- Design and implement innovative solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational and business processes and objectives.
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences.
- Maintain and own solution blueprint and technical roadmap of product information management applications and integration which fits within overall technology architecture.
- Co-own the roadmap for PIM and surrounding integration and other technologies with the business product owner.
- Manage and coordinate projects to deliver new or enhanced functions to the Global Technology application landscape that are aligned with business strategy and objectives while adhering to best in class PIM best practices and reference architectures in the industry.
- Lead and contribute to problem solving and solutioning activities relating to data models, functional data flows, product lifecycle management, and other data related topics end-to-end in our systems landscape and across different business processes.
- At least 6-8 years of relevant technical experience in a PIM product, Informatica Customer or Product 360 is a plus. Systems integration experience (e.g. ETL / message broker) is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience on MDM or PIM Products with minimum 5 project implementation experience, Informatica Customer/Product 360 is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders and other technologists in a project capacity
- Experience in consulting companies as a solution architect for MDM and/or PIM implementation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of architecture standard and industry best practices in MDM/PIM domains.
- Industry: Travel Retail
- Location: Hong Kong
- Travel: moderate (mostly Singapore)
- Able to work in customer premise