IDENTIFIED is the first conference about customer identity and Clever Age will be present and sponsor.
On June 6, the Client Identity Conference will take place in London and Clever Age will be sponsor of the event.
This subject is the heart of researches and recommendations of Clever Age teams. It is inevitable and primary in all digital strategy.
Having a good repository of identity and user data (CIAM) are essential for :
- improvement of user experience (authentication omnicanal unified, social login service, easy access to personal information, performances)
- management of security by unique account and tailored access rights
- simplification of the identity management architecture
- a strong solution, scalable, complete and open (API)
- management of compliance with national regulations
- optimization of user data exchanges between applications in charge of collect / enrich / normalize / use (CRM, DMP, Marketing Automation,…)
On the 25 May 2018, a general regulation on the protection of personal data (GDPR) will be implemented in Europe.
This new application will harmonize data protection legislation among the members of the European Union (EU) and will determine the rights of all consumers in the EU.
Read our article on the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data