The webinar was held by the General Chamber of Commerce of Hong Kong, with our partner LinkByNet.
With the rapidly rising of China’s middle-class segment, increasing disposable income, and policies backed by the Chinese government, e-commerce and digitalization possess immense potential for international companies to tap into China’s domestic market.
However, this endeavor is easier said than done, providing many challenges for the e-commerce players and multinational enterprises when dealing with the great firewall of China and other digital constraints.
During this session, Olivier Durand, e-commerce Senior Consultant – Clever Age Asia and Franck Chevallier, APAC Head of Presales and Solution – Linkbynet presented on :
- Key challenges (Great firewall, Cyberlaw, ICP license, geography….) for e-commerce sites in China
- Different approaches to the infrastructure
- Hands-on case studies to help navigate the Chinese market successfully
- Key technical concepts and their constraints when dealing with China
- How to improve conversion rates by making sound and rational technical decisions to ensure customers are not penalized by poor user experience
Thank you to our speakers and participants !
You would like to download the presentation ?
You would like to replay the webinar ?