Diptyque selected Clever Age to upgrade its e-commerce platform from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
A complete redesign of the sites was undertaken to better match the brand’s luxury positioning and showcase their existing and new products.
New features were introduced as part of this redesign:
- more specialized mailings (return to stock, shopping cart abandonment…),
- improved UX and usability,
- website accessibility,
- introduction of new countries…
The client requested a redesign of the site from M1 to M2: a visual, functional and technical redesign to connect to Navision and their CRM mostly.
Third-party application maintenance was launched after the various sites went live.
Phases of the redesign project:
- Detailed, thorough scoping to cover all functionalities, multi-country, suitable for Magento 2
- Specification phase throughout the development process
- Development of an MVP, with the launch of the international site in late September 2018, followed by the launch of the France (October) and UK (November) sites. US site (March 2019), Italian language (May 2019), German language (July 2019) and Japan site (upcoming).
- Regular enhancements alongside country launches:
- new collections/products (Minthé, Decoration…),
- new functionalities (Gift finder, URL Tracking for orders, contribution script…),
- new countries coming up…