The LPO (League for the Protection of Birds) wishes to expand as well as enhance relations with partners and stakeholders of the association. To do this, the LPO must develop a digital ecosystem that meets these expectations.
The LPO is an association under the 1901 law, recognized as, which aims to protect birds, biodiversity, nature and by extension humans.
Relying on 400 employees, the LPO is involved throughout the entire region. It undertakes conservation programs for fragile and / or endangered species in their habitats. It develops operations for scientific monitoring, rental, acquisition and management of biologically wealthy land. It actively participates in the enforcement of agricultural measures which respect the environment and in the creation of protected natural areas.
The LPO entrusted Clever Age with the design and implementation of several projects :
- “My space” LPO -> “Supporters” space providing information, exchange and proximity between the association and its supporters.
- A donation form -> The aim is to digitize all donation forms and interconnection with CRM and ERP (Sage) -> Via the HelloAsso platform
- The LPO store -> Redesign of the e-commerce website https://boutique.lpo.fr/, created with the Magento solution.
In addition to these needs, Clever Age has also implemented :
- The Product Information Management system Akeneo (PIM)
- Single sign-on authentication
- The redesign of the institutional site
Anecdote about the project : 1st sponsorship action of the group Clever Age Group !