With the rapidly rising of China’s middle-class segment, increasing disposable income, and policies backed by the Chinese government, e-commerce and digitalization possess immense potential for international companies to tap into China’s domestic market.
However, this endeavor is easier said than done, providing many challenges for the e-commerce players and multinational enterprises when dealing with the great firewall of China and other digital constraints.
During this session, Olivier Durand, e-commerce Senior Consultant – Clever Age Asia and Franck Chevallier, APAC Head of Presales and Solution – Linkbynet presented on:
- Key challenges (Great firewall, Cyberlaw, ICP license, geography….) for e-commerce sites in China
- Different approaches to the infrastructure
- Hands-on case studies to help navigate the Chinese market successfully
- Key technical concepts and their constraints when dealing with China
- How to improve conversion rates by making sound and rational technical decisions to ensure customers are not penalized by poor user experience
Thank you to our speakers and participants!
You would like to download the presentation?
You would like to replay the webinar?